Why should I buy an HP XP P9500 Storage over a mid-range array?
If you demand the following, then the HP XP P9500 Storage is the array of choice:
Constant Uptime (when ANY downtime is NOT an option):
- Large consolidation situations demand constant uptime on the array
- Applications where there is “zero-tolerance” allowed for planned or unplanned downtime (e.g., stock exchanges, banking, telcos, manufacturing, retailing, etc.)
Advanced three site disaster recovery solutions:
- Implementation of the XP P9500 three-site data center solution combines the data consistency of synchronous replication and the long-distance capability of journal replication to protect against local and wide-area disasters.
Compatible with ALL major operating systems, including NonStop servers & mainframes
Data Center storage consolidation:
- Mixture of hosts is either a number of large servers or a very large number of smaller servers (20-100+)
- Large number of host/SAN connections are desired
Storage expertise and services:
- Looking for more complex mission critical services
- Want to control array configuration
Who installs and configures the HP XP P9500 Storage?
HP Global Services perform the physical installation of the HP XP P9500 Storage components. The experience and expertise of the HP Global Services professional provides a supportable hardware configuration and verifies the factory warranty attached to the XP P9500 components will be honored in future service calls.