Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See www.microsoft.com/windows/ for details.
1. This system is Windows 8 certified and supports the new Windows UI. The integrated display resolution is below the threshold for Snap, a Windows UI feature that allows two Windows Store apps to be viewed simultaneously. This feature may be enabled by attaching an external 1366 x 768 or higher resolution display. Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/
2. Sold separately or purchased as an optional feature.
3. Wireless access point and Internet service is required and is not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
4. The mobile hotspot application requires an active internet connection and separately purchased data plan. While HP mobile hotspot is active, on-device applications will continue to work and will use the same data plan as the mobile hotspot. Mobile hotspot data usage may incur additional charges. Check your plan details. Requires Windows 8.
5. Opt-in and internet connection required for updates.
6. Planned to be available spring 2013.
7. Computrace agent is shipped turned off, and must be activated by customers when they purchase a subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging for multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S.
8. Requires initial user setup.
9. High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images.
10. Requires Microsoft Windows and initial user set up.
11. Requires Internet Explorer, some websites and applications may not be supported.
12. Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer. Printer requires HP ePrint account registration. Mobile device requires Internet connection. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Driver update may be required. For more details, visit www.hp.com/go/eprintsoftware.com.
13. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
14. For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less.
** Leasing information, where displayed, is for a 48-month lease. Shipping and
tax not included.
*** Savings based on preconfigured SmartBuy pricing versus configuring to order. Pricing is available at HP.com and participating resellers and is subject to change without notice.