The Ultrabook™ that’s no lightweight. Thin and light, HP ENVY Pro is a large screen Ultrabook™ with HP Beats Audio™ and a soft-touch base that makes it easy to grab and go, it’s a laptop that’s up for anything.
Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
Top performance. Stylish design. Take notice.
At just .78 in. (19.8 mm) thin and under 4 lb (1.75 kg), the HP ENVY Pro is slim and light enough to take anywhere. It’s the laptop that gets you noticed with the power to get it done.
With an eye-catching metal design, it’s a laptop that you want to carry with you. The soft-touch, slip-resistant base gives you the confidence to carry it with ease.
More entertaining. More gaming. More fun.
Own the only Ultrabook™ with HP Beats Audio™, dual speakers, a subwoofer, and an awesome display. Know that your music, movies, you name it, will always look and sound their best.
Tons of video memory lets you experience incredible gaming and multimedia without slowing down. Create and edit videos in a flash, and enjoy more of what you love to the fullest.
The HP ENVY Pro is loaded with the ports you’d expect on a world-class laptop, but on an Ultrabook™ instead, including HDMI, USB, RJ-45, and a headphone jack. You get all the right connections without compromising size.
Only from HP.
Life heats up. That’s why there’s HP CoolSense technology, which automatically adjusts your notebook’s temperature based on usage and conditions. It stays cool. You stay comfortable.
With HP ProtectSmart, your notebook’s data stays safe from accidental bumps and bruises so you can hold on to what matters. It senses motion and plans ahead, so a single drop won’t delete your entire digital life.
Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See www.microsoft.com/windows/ for details.
1. HD content required to view HD images.
2. Wireless access point and Internet service
is required and is not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
3. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
4. Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See MobileMark07 battery benchmark www.bapco.com/products/mobilemark2007 for additional details.
5. Testing was not intended to demonstrate fitness for DOD contracts requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions.
*Except where noted, all prices are estimated U.S. HP prices. Actual prices from
other locations or websites may vary.
** Leasing information, where displayed, is for a 48-month lease. Shipping and
tax not included.
*** Savings based on preconfigured SmartBuy pricing versus configuring to order. Pricing is available at HP.com and participating resellers and is subject to change without notice.